Happy Monday, friends!
We’ve been hard at work over here coming up with a new logo (which you’ve seen glimpses of on Facebook and Instagram), specific brand colors and a NEW Simply Sianne web design!
On Monday, June 27, we will be launching the new brand and website! To help us celebrate, we are looking for friends (aka brand cheerleaders!) to help us spread the word about the new look and feel.
If you’re interested in helping us celebrate the launch and be a brand cheerleader (besides loving you forever!) we will provide an image for you to use on your social media channels to let others know about our celebration!
Join the party and use hashtag #simplysiannecelebration!
And as a thank you for being such a sweet friend, we’ll be sending you a little surprise in the mail, just click the link below, fill out the form (I need you’re address to be able to send you your gift!) and be on the lookout for an email with the social image to use. Thank you so much in advance for joining the party!!
Thanks in advance for your love and support!
It’s Friday and summer is here! This month’s Simply Loving round up includes all of my summer faves!
- Champagne Stopper – perfect way to keep your bubbly fresh, it’s like uncorking the bottle for the first time!
- Sand Spiker Drink Holder – a must have for summer days at the beach. Never have a sandy cup again (insert alleluia emoji!)
- Keepsake App – this is a great app for turning all of your photos into beautifully framed prints. I love how I can do it all from my phone!
- Pasta Salad Recipe – this easy-to-make, lightweight (no mayo!) pasta salad has been a huge hit this summer. I mean how can you go wrong with an Italian Caprese Pasta Salad?
- 4th of July Hot Dog Boats – OMG! This is the cutest thing ever!! Seriously, can’t get enough of this, can’t wait to use them for a festive celebration!
- Bamboo Multi-Device Charging Station – I prefer to have a place for everything and this organizer is perfect for keeping all my devices in one spot and minimizes the excess wires!
- Sun Protection – I mean it’s summer time and we live in Florida… this is a necessity for summer time. This is by far my favorite sun screen for the body and this one is my favorite for my face.
- 168 Hours – this is on my summer reading list for sure! Who doesn’t want to learn how to gain more time throughout the day and accomplish all the goals without sacrificing time with family and enjoying the good stuff?!
- 10-Minute Workout – I love being able to get in a quick 10-minute workout with these 3 moves (especially when it’s bikini season!)
- Yoga on-the-go – I know I’ve talked about this before, but this is great for all the summer travel because you can take yoga classes with you where ever you go. I’ll be using this in Dallas in two weeks!
What items are you loving so far for summer?! Enjoy the weekend and chase the sun!
Remember that time a while back when I put my 2016 goals out there to help keep me accountable? And then a few months later, I did a sneak peek and announced that the Etsy shop was coming soon? Well, I’m so excited to say that TODAY is the day the Etsy shop is live!!!! Gahh! That feels so good and I am so excited! This is something that has been in the works for a long time and has been in my heart for so much longer.
I have a few things up and ready to go with the launch of the new shop, from wedding and bridal shower invitations to hand-lettered prints. I’ve been hard at work, working on other products to add to the shop, but more details of those products to come soon 🙂
For now, go check out the shop and let me know what you think, what can I add, what am I missing, what do you want to see in the future?!
It’s Friday and we have two reasons to celebrate today! If you follow me on Instagram, you already know Mike and I purchased our first home together!!!! We have been sooooooo excited about the new home, we already have our project plan outlined and have been busy cleaning and moving in!
Since the new home list is rather long, I’m going to be quick. This font favorite was used on our wedding design to provide a contrast to the soft, whimsical Anna Clara font I shared last week.
Josefin Sans is a free font from Font Squirrel with a geometric, elegant, kind of vintage design. To truly highlight the clean, sophistication of the font, I decided to use all caps on the wedding invites. This created a dramatic difference between the whimsical Anna Clara and the sophistication of Josefin Sans.
Here’s a closer look!
What do you think? Do you like the modern look of Josefin Sans? How do you plan on using this font?
PS – We will be providing design inspiration and our DIY home progress on the blog, check back next week for a behind the scenes look of our new home!
Happy Friday Friends! I’m excited to announce I’m bringing back Friday Font Favorites! As a self-proclaimed font snob, I’m sharing my weekly font favorites. This week I’m highlighting a font I used almost every day last year as we planned the details of our big day: Anna Clara
This was our main font to highlight our names on the website, invitations and printed materials like the invites, menus, wedding programs, engagement book and sassy signage throughout the venue!
Anna Clara is a great font to use because it is an open-type font with so many options! It has alternates for each capitol letter as well as swatches and banners to truly customize your work! This was the perfect modern casual calligraphy typography to create a sense of whimsy on our wedding details.
If you’re thinking about creating your own wedding invite, read this post for helpful tips on where to go and what to get.
What do you think of this whimsical font?