I am always up for a sweet treat and this Nutella, Strawberry + Banana Crepe does not disappoint! We didn’t really have a special occasion for making these, but I don’t think you need a reason to indulge 😉
We found this quick and easy crepe recipe on AllRecipes.com, here’s a recap of what we did.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Powdered Sugar
- Mix together the flour and the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Gradually mix in the milk and water. Add the salt and butter, beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Let cool a few minutes before spreading Nutella on the crepe.
- Cut up the bananas and strawberries, add to the crepe, folder in half and garnish with powdered sugar.
And if you really want to indulge, add a scope of ice cream!!