I can’t believe this time a year ago, I was busy running around trying to finalize details for our wedding. In honor of this season last year, I’m sharing my bridesmaids’ gifts with you!
I wanted to make sure I provide my girls with something that really said thanks for all of their support and assistance throughout the planning process. So, as part of their bridesmaids’ gift I gave them a tote filled with goodies at the rehearsal dinner. This tote included a monogrammed makeup bag stuffed with essentials to survive the wedding day, a Kate Spade Bracelet to say “thanks for helping me tie the knot!”, personalized wood hangers, silk robes to get ready in and a schedule to keep everyone on time!
Spoil your girls with these adorable gifts:
- Best Day Ever Tote: The Knot Shop | similar here
- Yay! Tote: The Knot Shop | similar here
- Personalized Wood Hanger: here
- Monogrammed Makeup Bag: here
- Silk Robes: here
- Kate Spade Bracelet: here
- Survival Kit items were purchased at Target and included:
- Bobby Pins
- Nail File
- Schedule – I also included a schedule for the wedding party to reference throughout the day 🙂
The girls seemed to love their gifts! The amount of sales going on here, was ridiculous! Make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity to save by constantly monitoring the places you want to purchase gifts from. That’s what I did and it was so helpful in making my dollar go a bit further!