Looking for a brunch recipe to make for Father’s Day? Try these easy and delicious Egg Muffins! They are seriously so easy to make, I’ve been making this dish for Mother’s Day since I was 13 years old. I even made them this year while I was down south, visiting my family and without fail 12 years later they were still a hit! These little egg muffins are so good, that everyone always ends up going back for more, leaving no trace of evidence behind. Try ‘em for yourself!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions (chives)
- 1/4 cup of chopped grape tomatoes
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a bowl beat the eggs, then add the milk, salt and pepper
- If you would like to make all of the egg muffins the same go ahead and add the green onions and tomatoes to the scrambled eggs – if you would like to make a variety of muffins, add the extras to the muffin pan once the eggs are in them
- Grease the muffin pan with Pam Spray, then line the muffin pans with the ham – for the deep muffin pans use 2 slices, for the shallow muffin pans use 1 slice
- Spoon 1/3 cupful into muffin pans
- Bake at 375° for 15 – 20 minutes
You can change up the ingredients by adding red peppers, onions, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, etc.
I like to pair this with homemade banana bread or fresh baked croissants, fruits and some deli meat.
Try them out and let me know what you think!